NEET and IIT JEE are two of the most competitive examinations that students from the science background have to sit for. It is tough to crack these examinations in the first try without proper preparation.
You would need to take appropriate guidance so that you can clear this examination in the first try itself. Despite being two of the toughest exams in India, this is attempted by thousands of students every year. They sit intending to clear this examination and build their future.
Both these examinations require a lot of preparation and dedication. Without the right guidance, it would be quite hard for you to crack them in the first attempt. The aim should be to clear it in the first try so that you do not waste any time.
You must know everything about these examinations so that you are clear about what you are aiming for. Below are the complete details regarding both of these examinations:
What is the Pattern of NEET Examination?
• The full form of NEET examination is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, which is an examination for medical aspirants.
• The complete duration of the exam is three hours.
• The exam is conducted in offline mode, which means via pen and paper.
• There are 180 questions in all with total marks of 720.
• There are four sections viz chemistry, zoology, physics, and botany, each of which has 45 questions.
Eligibility Criteria of NEET Examination
• Should have a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th standard.
• The minimum age should be 17, whereas the maximum should be 25 years.
• Students from the reserved category are given a five year age relaxation.
Why Study in The Best NEET Coaching in Delhi?
• Get proper guidance from professional faculties.
• Know in-depth about the syllabus of NEET from the best NEET coaching in Delhi.
• Get special notes on the course, which helps in the preparation.
What is the Pattern of IIT JEE Examination?
• The full form of JEE is the Joint Entrance Examination, which is an examination for engineering aspirants.
• The complete duration for the JEE main examination is 180 minutes, which is three hours.
• The mode of the examination is online.
• There are two papers – Paper 1 has 90 questions, and Paper 2 has 82 questions.
• Paper 1 – Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Paper 2 – Mathematics, Drawing, Aptitude Test.
Eligibility Criteria of IIT JEE Examination
• Students should have a minimum of 75% marks in their class 12.
• Candidates can appear for a maximum of three times for the examination.
• Age Limit – 17 years to 24 years.
Why Study in IIT JEE Main Coaching In Delhi?
• Get study notes which is essential for self-study
• Learn special tips and tricks from the faculties.
• Get an extra set of help from IIT JEE main coaching In Delhi,
which is essential in this competitive age.
Knowing about these examinations will make you more determined to study hard and be better in your approach. Take professional help to ensure that you perform to the best of your abilities.