Achieve Your Dream Of Studying At IIT With The Coaching Classes At Narayana
Secure A Good Rank In JEE Advanced By Enrolling In JEE Advanced Crash Course
It is the dream of every engineering aspirant to gain admission into one of the Indian Institutes Of Technology. One of the most prestigious engineering institutes in the country, an education at one of the IITs paves the way for lifelong, professional success. A good rank at the JEE Advanced examination will help you achieve your dream of studying at an IIT and pave the way for a successful future.
The Narayana Coaching Centre offers a crash course for those who have attempted the JEE Mains and are looking to brush up on their skills before the JEE Advanced examination.
Course Highlights For JEE Advanced Crash Course
The JEE Advanced Crash Course is conducted during the break period between the IIT Mains and IIT Advanced exams. It offers time for students to give their complete time and attention towards preparing for admission into IIT.
- The course begins right after the JEE Main exam. Students can apply for admission directly, without an entrance exam.
- The course consists of 150 hours of classroom lectures and doubt clearing sessions.
- Classes are conducted five days a week with practice tests at the weekend.
Benefits Of Joining The JEE Advanced Crash Course
Even if a student has done thorough preparation for the JEE Mains examinations and has a firm grasp of the concepts, it may not be enough to secure a good rank at the JEE Advanced paper. The JEE Advanced is conducted to select the very best students from across the country. In order to crack the test, Narayana offers the very best coaching and facilities.
- Highly accomplished teachers offer individual attention to students
- The course offers daily classes where revision of all topics is done
- Routine tests are conducted to help students identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Students made to practice on all possible question formats to improve their abilities
- Faculty shares tips on how to maintain ideal examination temperament
- Students receive micro-level and macro-level analyses of their performance
- Teachers conduct routine doubt clearing sessions for those who need additional help
- All course content is specifically aimed at helping students crack JEE Advanced
Place Your Trust In Narayana
Narayana has years of experience in helping students gain admission into IITs. We work with the aim of fostering the intellectual, educational and professional growth of our students. As one of Asia’s largest educational conglomerate, we have all the facilities and resources needed to create the ideal learning environment for the students. Our objective is to guide students effectively and help them crack competitive entrance exams with a high success rate.
The Narayana Group works with the belief that with the right training and educational foundation, any student can successfully clear the IIT Advanced examinations. We help students get a strong educational foundation by setting an in-depth and research based curriculum. We also offer training in effective examination practices and critical thinking skills that will help them gain an advantage over the competition during the JEE Advanced.
All You Need to Know About JEE Advanced Examination
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is a national-level entrance exam conducted in the month of May every year. The performance of candidates in this exam forms the basis for admission to various bachelors, integrated masters and dual degree programs in the 23 IITs of the country, admission to which is a dream for most of the engineering aspirants in India.
- Structure of the Examination
The exam consists of two papers of three hours each – Paper 1 and Paper 2, both of which are compulsory. Both the papers include objective-type questions under three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for appearing in this exam, the candidates need to pass the class XII examination and appear for the JEE Main exam. The students will be shortlisted for this exam on the basis of their scores obtained in the JEE Main Exam subject to the requirements for JEE Advanced.
If you aim to come up with flying colours in JEE Advanced, contact Narayana Institute, the best JEE Advanced Coaching Institute in Delhi, for further information.
Effective Tips to Prepare with JEE Advanced Coaching in Delhi
While preparing for your entrance exam, the JEE Advanced Coaching in Delhi is the right choice. Here are a few tips from our experts for preparation:
- Learn formulas in a comprehensive manner.
- Get a clear understanding of the derivation of the formulas.
- Keep your focus on topics that can offer great scores.
- Do regular practice with a variety of questions.
- Prepare under the guidance of your teachers and experts.
- Learn smart tips and technique for solving problems quickly.
- Keep revising important concepts to build a strong grip.
- Make sure that the concepts are clear to you at the basic level.
Choose the Best IIT JEE Advanced Coaching Institute in Delhi for Your Preparation
There are many ways in which join a coaching institute can help you in scoring high ranks in the JEE Advanced exam. Let us discuss some of the key benefits of joining coaching institutes for JEE Advanced coaching in Delhi:
- Guided Preparation
As the syllabus of JEE Advanced exam is very vast, guided preparation with proper direction is required from professional experts. Coaching institutes fulfil that purpose by making you familiar with the latest pattern and syllabus of the exam. It helps you in preparing for the exam in a systematic manner.
- One-to-One Feedback
The best part about joining a coaching institute is that every student gets individual attention from the teachers due to a limited number of students in a batch. They conduct regular mock tests for practice and provide a comprehensive analysis of your performance in those tests. You can clear your doubts and queries from the teachers and get to know about the areas which you need to work upon.
- Effective Strategies and Tips
In coaching institutes, the teachers provide you with smart tips and techniques which you should keep in mind during your exam. These tips can be very helpful in getting high scores in the exam.