Leading IIT-JEE Coaching Classes In India
Superior Coaching Classes To Clear IIT-JEE (Main & Advance) for Students of Class XII
Each year thousands of students from across the country attempt the JEE exam in the hopes of getting admission into one of the leading engineering institutions in the country. It, therefore, becomes important for them to develop additional skills to gain an edge over the competition. Narayana offers intensive programmes designed to prepare students for the JEE Advanced and JEE Main examinations.
Join The Comprehensive One-Year Program To Prepare For JEE
The JEE One Year Regular Program is designed for students preparing for the JEE Advanced and JEE Main examinations along with the XII board examination. We ensure that students develop the additional skills needed to beat the competition at JEE and other competitive engineering examinations.
The course will include:
- Comprehensive training targeted at cracking the IIT – JEE examination
- Practice sessions to review topics and clear doubts
- Weekly CPT (Common Practice Tests) based on JEE pattern as well CBSE Board pattern
- Test-based feedback and analysis to ensure all-round excellence
- Review sessions to help students address their weak points
- The extensive study material that is prepared on the basis of thorough research
- National level tests to help students assess their competence
The course follows a strict structure to ensure timely completion of portions, giving students plenty of time to clear doubts and revise the syllabus.
- Admission Process: The centre will conduct entrance tests between the months of January and April. Students will need to clear the entrance test in order to get admission into the course.
- Weekday Batch Details: For students in the weekday batch, classes will be held 3-4 days a week after school hours with extra classes during vacations.
- Weekend Batch Details: Students who plan to join the weekend batch will have to attend 6 hours of class on both Saturdays and Sundays with additional classes during vacations.
- Course Duration: The course begins in the month of April/May and includes 480 hours of classroom study.
To ensure that students are able to perform their best in both the board exam and the JEE, the course is divided into two stages.
- Stage I: During stage one the teachers cover the entire syllabus required to excel at the XII board exams. The faculty follows a streamlined approach to ensure the best results in a short amount of time. This also helps create a solid foundation of all the concepts.
- Stage II: Stage two of the coaching covers topics at a JEE level. The same topics from Stage I are covered at a JEE level to give students a competitive edge. We train students to put theories into application and practice critical thinking. During this period students will also be trained on the best examination practices to follow.
Narayana has decades of experience in offering excellence based coaching that prepares students for various engineering entrance examinations. This can be seen through the success rate of the students who pass out each year. We create a competitive yet supportive environment that encourages students to stay motivated and achieve success in their chosen field. Enrol in our JEE One Year Regular Program and gain admission into one of India’s premier engineering institutes.