Fulfil Your Dream to be a Doctor with Professional Medical Coaching for XI Studying Students/ Class XII (Pass & Studying)
Becoming a doctor needs hard work, dedication and excellent planning. Narayana promises to stand by through your journey, serving as the building block to get admission in one of India’s premier medical institutes. We have long been distinguished for offering best-in-class coaching and delivering top rankers in prestigious medical entrance examinations such as NEET and AIIMS.
Why Choose Narayana?
With our 1-year/2-year integrated medical courses, we prepare the aspirants to successfully face various national-level and state-level entrance examinations. We follow a definitive approach of imparting knowledge in a competitive environment based on the principles of value-based learning, boosting confidence and infusing positivity.
Besides honing the knowledge and skills of our students, our objective is to guide them crack the medical entrance exams with a high success rate. Therefore, we integrate essential problem-solving tricks and special answering techniques that will help them get high scores in the exams.
For over 40 years, we have been a premier NEET and AIIMS coaching institute in India, offering high-quality and result-oriented classroom training programme to help aspirants get through medical entrance exams and pursue higher education in this field. We have the most competent team of learned faculties and medicos who have a proven track record of mentoring the medical toppers.
Enroll in our medical courses today and shape your dream to be a renowned doctor in your field of specialisation.
Our Medical Courses
Narayana coaching academy offers a wide range of NEET & AIIMS courses, designed at par with the latest industry standards and exam syllabus.
- 2-years Integrated Medical Course for NEET & AIIMS The two-year programme is for the students studying in Class X and moving to Class XI / Class XI studying students.
- 1-year Regular Medical Course for NEET & AIIMS The one-year integrated IIT-JEE course is for students studying in Class XII / 12th pass.
- One-Year Classroom Programme (OYCP)
- Two-Year Integrated Classroom Programme (TYCP)
- Test and Discussion Programme (TAD)
- Target One Year Classroom Programme (TOYCP)
- Rank Promoting Test Series (RPTS)
- Finished Edge (Crash Course for NEET)
- 3-6 hours of comprehensive classroom programmes; weekday and weekend batches
- Concept-building, value-based learning to boost analytical and problem-solving skills
- Periodic mock tests, study material exercises, problem-solving tricks and quick answering techniques
- Pattern-proof question banks and study materials
- Periodic performance appraisal and feedback
- Research-based course study material prepared by proficient faculties
- We focus on solving questions of different difficulty level and pattern to ensure extensive coverage of the subjects
- Highly talented, experienced and veteran faculties from diverse fields of medicine
- Alternative problem solving to develop answering techniques
- Time management skills
To build a lucrative career prospect in medical, enroll in our programmes today. To know more about our medical courses, call us now.