Target One-Year Classroom Programme (TOYCP) (XII Pass Medical)
This course comprises of the syllabus of competitive medical entrance exams like NEET/AIIMS in a comprehensive manner. Divided into 8 units over a total duration of 477 hours, the course includes regular mock tests and weekly tests in an interactive classroom atmosphere. The students are provided with an exhaustive analysis of their performance in these tests.
We cover the whole syllabus of class XI and XII in a detailed manner during the course and make sure to complete it before the end of February. While the students are provided with enough time for brushing up their concepts, we also conduct sessions to clear their doubts and queries regarding any of the subjects.
The regular mock tests that we conduct are strictly in accordance with the latest pattern of competitive exams like NEET/AIIMS. This not only helps them in analysing their performance but also gives them an idea of the exam environment. At the beginning of March, we conduct All India Grand Test Series that acts as a finishing touch to the preparation to the students by giving them a chance to compete with intelligent students from all over India.
- If you enrol in this programme, you become eligible for the All India Test Series conducted by Narayana Academy.
- National level Common Practice Test (CPT) is conducted every week that is designed in accordance with the latest pattern of medical entrance exams like NEET/AIIMS.
- We provide our students with Grand Success Package – our question bank designed by a team of professional experts. It comprises of around 4000 questions for the NEET exam and around 1000 questions for the AIIMS exam. These include all the important questions that have been asked in previous years.
- Regular Batch: Classes of all three subjects 3-4 days a week
- Course Commencement: June/July/August
- Course Duration: 477 hours
- Course Highlight: This course is perfect for the students who have passed out from class XII and are willing to focus on the preparation of NEET/AIIMS by improving upon their weaknesses.
- Mode of Admission: Admission-cum-Scholarship Test held between May and August