Test And Discussion Programme (TAD)
With the help of this programme, the students can assess the level of their preparation for the medical entrance examinations like NEET/AIIMS. Our team of professional experts guides the students in the best possible ways to enhance their problem-solving skills. This gives them an extra edge over other students aspiring to crack these exams.
As a part of this programme, we conduct special classes that involve interaction between the students and the teachers. We also organize sessions to discuss the performance analysis of the students. This is helpful for the students in understanding the areas in which they need to improve and working on those areas accordingly.
In this programme, we provide our students with –
- Feedback with the help of detailed performance analysis in the tests
- Comprehensive discussions including tips and tricks for problem-solving and regular doubt clearing sessions
- Tests after partial completion of the syllabus for checking the clarity and understanding of concepts
The students can take part in special sessions before every test for clearing their doubts and queries regarding any topic from our professional teaching experts. There are 30 tests in this programme, including 16 part syllabus tests, and a combined test after every two part tests that covers both the topics covered in those part tests. All our tests are based on the pattern of NEET/AIIMS.
We begin these tests in the first week of August and continue them till the middle of February. This gives the students enough time for self-study and revision until the end of February. The final preparation for the NEET/AIIMS exam begins from the first week of March through subjective and objective tests, which continue until the middle of May.
- Course Commencement: First week of August
- Eligibility: The students who have passed out class XII are eligible for this programme.
- Course Highlight: This course helps the students in analyzing the level of their preparation for competitive exams like NEET/AIIMS. We conduct interactive classes before every test. After the test, we discuss with the students a detailed analysis of their performance. We also provide them with our question bank – Grand Success Package.
- Mode of Admission: The students who have obtained 75% or above marks in PCB in the class XII board exams or 80% or above marks in science and maths in the class X board exams can get direct admission to this course.